While browsing through the Royal Club Reward Shop, you can view all your favourite rewards. Rewards displayed on the Royal Club Reward Shop depend on the delivery destination selected. For visitors, the default delivery destination is Jordan; hence please change the country using country selector in the header of the page to see rewards offered in your delivery country. After you have added your rewards to the "Shopping cart", click on the "Review shopping cart and checkout" button to select your preferred miles-plus-cash combination or to modify your reward selection. After finalizing the payment details, click the "Buy now button" to submit your order.
If you are already registered as a Royal Club member and do not remember your password, you can reset your password via email. Select the link "Forgot my password" after clicking the "Login button" in the top right corner. Just type your email address provided at the time of registration. A password reset link will be sent to your email address.
You can check the status of all your orders under "My Transactions" tab of your Royal Club Reward Shop account. Once logged in, click on "My Profile" and then "My Rewards" where you will find the "My transactions" tab.
Due to the variety of rewards, the shipping policy and terms may differ from reward to reward. Please check the specific policies under "Merchant Details" for the respective partner and the "Rules & Restrictions" for each specific reward. Please note that the delivery of certain rewards may involve custom, VAT or other charges, depending upon the shipping destination and the custom authorities of the destination country. Members might have to pay these charges to receive the delivery.
For e.g. if the product received is in damaged or faulty on arrival, then we request you to immediately report the issue to merchant of your order with appropriate details. Merchant contact details can be found in your order confirmation mail. Based upon the merchant and reward specific terms and conditions, decision of refund would apply and your miles may/may not be refunded to your Royal Club account, as applicable. Additionally, please be advised that voucher orders/redemptions cannot be cancelled once placed and are not replaceable if lost, stolen, destroyed or expired.
For all "miles & cash" orders on the Royal Club Reward Shop you can pay with Visa and Mastercard. We use 3-D Secure Services (i.e. verified by Visa, Mastercard SecureCode) from our Wirecard payment gateway to process your online payment. For millions of people around the world, 3-D Secure is the way to pay - trusted and secure.
All "miles & cash" orders are processed exclusively in JOD [Jordanian Dinars] or USD [United States Dollars] or EUR [Euro] and your credit card will be charged accordingly. For your convenience, you can set a display currency on the Royal Club Reward Shop which will make the purchase price for all rewards appear in your preferred currency, calculated at the current applicable currency exchange rate (for information purposes only).
Retail and miles prices for rewards offered on the Royal Club Reward Shop may vary according to the selected delivery destination. All reward prices are calculated daily and depends on respective currency exchange rates (provided by www.xe.com).
PointsPay is a payment method which enables members of participating loyalty programs to make payments on participating online shops using their loyalty points or miles. Members of Royal Club are able to use PointsPay.
- Browse and shops as usual in any participating online shop.
- Choose PointsPay as your payment method when finalizing your order. You may see either the PointsPay logo or a co-branded logo containing both the PointsPay and Royal Club logos on the checkout page of the online shop.
- You will then be re-directed to the PointsPay website. You must log in with your Royal Club account credentials, or create a PointsPay account and connect your Royal Club account, and choose whether to pay with miles only, miles plus cash, or cash only. Whenever you spend any cash, you will earn miles on the cash component.
- You then simply confirm your transaction. You will then be returned to the online shop.
- Yes we do allow cash payments.
- You will earn miles on the cash component that you spend.
- In case of insufficient miles you can opt to pay part of the amount in cash using your payment card and part of the amount using your miles.
The number of miles required for your purchase will be clearly displayed on the checkout page within PointsPay.
- Yes, you can earn miles within PointsPay when making part or all of your purchase using your payment card.
- The number of miles that you will earn via PointsPay will be clearly indicated.
- The rate of earning miles will differ from merchant to merchant, as it depends on the commercial arrangements with each merchant.
- For any refund related information we request you to contact the online shop where you made the purchase.
- Once the refund is issued by the online shop, the refund will be processed in the original form of payment.
- Also, note that the online shop merchant may deduct any applicable service fee at the time of refund and the remainder amount would be refunded back to your Royal Club Account in the form of miles or payment card whichever was used at the time of purchase.
- Please note that redeemed miles are non-refundable unless a member does not receive his item or receives a damaged one.
If you refund your PointsPay transaction, the miles accrued worth cash against the transaction will be adjusted from your cash refund amount.
You will receive the refund on your card/account within 2 to 7 business days from the date of the refund being executed by the respective online shop.
If you face any technical problems whilst using PointsPay, such as:
- Unable to login.
- Or not being directed back to the online shop.
- Technical issues.
Please write an e-mail to email@example.com and share the details of your issue, ideally including screenshot(s) with the email message. Please also include details of the online shop, the payment amount, your Miles & account no., and any other relevant details.